Well, we continued to date and talk - third day we knew each other we couldn't meet, but we talked on the phone so long my battery died. Never fear - I had a charger and was able to call her back. :) We've been together for a whole year now, and it's been a very interesting year with many ups and downs, but that's the way life is. A couple observations about our year's adventure:
- I love Marie more now than ever, and I am looking forward to the future, but enjoying the present!
- Marie is one of the strongest, smartest people I know.
- We can accomplish so much together, and we are already.
- Look out future - the future is ours (the future called and told me).
- Marie is beautiful & I love being with her.
I'm very much amazed at the past year - how the highs of life are magnified by our partnership, but more importantly how we've gotten through the bumps in the road and have stuck together through tough times we've both had. I'm there for her, and she's there for me - even when I'm not there for me....
I love you Marie!
1 comment:
What woman would not love to have her partner confess his love for her to the whole world. Enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment