Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Been a little while....

Well, things have been CRAZY busy with work, starting a new quarter and traveling to FLA for our annual TC Conference. This year's TC Conference was interesting, but I missed being home for some AWESOME fall weather here in Minnesota - nice and cool and would have been great deer hunting weather..... I also very much missed being home with Marie and seeing the boys too.... The weather in FLA was nice - not so hot as last year - with temperatures in the mid-80's during the day and comfortable humidity levels. We got to learn lots this year, but I can't talk about what, lest one of our competitors be reading this page. ;). But I can tell you - when the economy improves, we're going to be VERY well positioned, and I think we are in great shape even with the economy/election what it is....

When I got home, I had a grand greeting Sunday morning from Marie and the boys. Placesettings with names for each person, sausage, waffles with homemade whipped cream, bacon from Mackenthun's, coffee were all prepared for the breakfast of a king. :). I had a birthday card from each of the boys and Marie. It was a great way to start the day. Then we went to Lynn & Tim P's to celebrate their son's bday, spend some time outside playing football and walking and enjoying the autumn weather.

This week has already been busy with business reviews at work, Swedish class, day trader's meeting, and just general life. It's been a good week. Busy, hectic, fun, learning, challenging. I'm very excited to continue to work on my business plans, improve my execution there and make that my career within 2-5 years!!!! :).

That's it for now. Hope you all are doing great. Keep smiling, especially when it's hardest to smile.

No comments: